REV. ROBERT AND SARAH (WINTER) JORDAN FOUNDATION, INC.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS PROGRAM
The Foundation Scholarship Awards Program was established to assist descendants of the Rev. Robert and Sarah (Winter) Jordan to obtain education and skills necessary to achieve personal, career, and education goals.
Anyone interested in contributing to the Scholarship Program can do so by sending a check (or money order) payable to “The RRSWJ Foundation, Inc.” and mailing same to our Treasurer: Jan Stone, 15228 Taylor St., NE , Ham Lake, MN 55304. Please indicate on your check if the money is to be restricted for scholarships.
To be eligible for a Foundation scholarship, You must:
- Be a graduating or accredited high school senior
- Have applied to, or been accepted to, a vocational or skills training program, or an undergraduate degree program in an accredited post-secondary education institution as a first year student.
- substantiate your Rev. Robert and Sarah (Winter) Jordan lineage. Eligibility may also apply if applicant is a step child, child under legal guardianship, or adopted child of a qualified family descendant providing they meet the first two requirements stated above.
(Refer to lineage resource Information and contacts included with Application Form)
- Successful applicants who are Jordan Foundation Members in good standing will receive a $1000 scholarship.
- Successful applicants who are non-members of the Jordan Foundation will qualify for a $500 scholarship
Scholarship Applications are available on September 1st of the year preceding that for which the Scholarship is being requested. Include a 3 x 5 B&W Photo with your Application. Completed applications with required reference forms, must be received on or before April 1st of the year for which application is being made. All required materials should be mailed to the Foundation Scholarship Chair well in advance of the April 1st deadline. Applications received after that date will not qualify.
Click [here] to view past Scholarship Recipients
Jordan Family Foundation information may be obtained by writing To:
Amanda Starck, 2806 Metz Drive, Midland, TX 79705
or by email to: FoundationPresident@familyjordan.com.